Fine Lines and Geometric Shapes Workshop with Ana Paz
October 31 @ 13:00 - 17:00CHF110 – CHF120
Fine Lines and Geometric Shapes
Minimalism is all about owning only what adds value and meaning to your life and removing the rest. In painting it is the same.
Minimalism describes movements in various forms of art and design, especially visual art and music, where the work is set out to expose the essence, essentials or identity of a subject through eliminating all non-essential forms, features or concepts.
What you will learn:
- How to create the background
- How to simplify your ideas and keep the essentials
- Choose the color palette
- Learn about visual elements
- Types of compositions
- How to use repetitive visual elements to create shapes and forms
- Know when to finish your artwork
All materials are provided
- This workshop includes two 30 cm diameter round canvases and all other tools you need