- This event has passed.
Mixed Media Collage Workshop with Ana Paz
May 7 @ 13:00 - 17:00CHF110 – CHF120
Mixed Media Collage
Explore colour, play with pattern, build up texture, add botanical motifs and more!
Discover how working in a series brings ease to your process and provides space for ideas to flow.
This workshop will guide you through creating 6 different Mini Abstract Paintings from beginning to end.
If you are looking for a way to express your own unique style by working from your imagination, this might be the workshop for you. Follow Ana, step by step, as she will show you how she painted her paintings, starting from an abstract background.
In this course Ana will teach you :
- Where does she get her inspiration from
- How to generate ideas and explore themes
- Explore abstract and botanical patterns
- About a multitude of tools
- Color palette
- Paint consistency/transparency
- Making marks
- Paint an abstract background
- Different techniques that she uses
- Looking for shapes in your abstract background
- Building complexity layer by layer
- Adding patterns with mixed media
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Deciding when the painting is finished
We will paint 4-6 small (24/18 cm) paintings on watercolour paper.
What is special about this workshop is not just the fun of playing with acrylic paint, it’s learning how to work with different mediums and weave more art into your life. Ana’s techniques and exercises are geared to helping people reclaim or expand their sense of experimentation, wonder, and fun. You’ll see how making art regularly will help keep your creative juices flowing.