Mixed Media Collage Workshop with Ana Paz
Time:13:00 — 17:00
Entry:CHF 110.00 – CHF 120.00
Language:English & Spanish
Event Category:Guided Painting
Mixed Media Collage
Explore colour, play with pattern, build up texture, add botanical motifs and more!
Discover how working in a series brings ease to your process and provides space for ideas to flow.
This workshop will guide you through creating 6 different Mini Abstract Paintings from beginning to end.
If you are looking for a way to express your own unique style by working from your imagination, this might be the workshop for you. Follow me, step by step, as I show you how I painted my paintings, starting from an abstract background.
In this course I will teach you :
- Where do I get my inspiration from
- How to generate ideas and explore themes
- Explore abstract and botanical patterns
- About a multitude of tools
- Color palette
- Paint consistency/transparency
- Making marks
- Paint an abstract background
- Different techniques that I use
- Looking for shapes in your abstract background
- Building complexity layer by layer
- Adding patterns with mixed media
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Deciding when the painting is finished
We will paint 4-6 small (24/18 cm) paintings on watercolour paper.
What is special about this workshop is not just the fun of playing with acrylic paint, it’s learning how to work with different mediums and weave more art into your life. My techniques and exercises are geared to helping people reclaim or expand their sense of experimentation, wonder, and fun. You’ll see how making art regularly will help keep your creative juices flowing.
Please note: This event will take place only if at least 5 people sign up 48hrs before the event. In case of cancellation, guests with a ticket will get a notification via email. The ticket can be refunded completely or rescheduled.