One Day Painting Retreat with Ana Paz (1 spot left)
July 9 @ 10:00 - 19:00CHF290 – CHF300
A Whole Day of Creative Immersion in Zurich
Our intention with this One Day Retreat at Paint Events is to offer a variety of painting techniques, creative exercises, and experiences that will continue to support and inspire you well beyond our time together.
On this day, you will have the opportunity to look at your creativity beliefs through a fresh creative lens, explore new forms of visual expression, learn different ways to express your creativity through different media, gather inspiration from your inner and outer worlds, and reconnect to what feeds your soul.
One Day Retreat is an immersion into paint and art that unleashes your inner creator in a wild, playful and joyous ride! Nothing fearful, pretentious or precious in this course. Just fun, creativity and experimentation leading to lovely results!
Throughout the day we will be working with acrylic, watercolor, gouache, ink, alcohol ink, paint pens, pastels, and mixed media on watercolor paper and canvas. Materials and a vegetarian lunch are included (see details below).
- Guided Painting
- Intuitive Painting
- Abstract Painting
- Mandala Painting
- During the creative exercises we will also explore different mediums like ink, alcohol ink, watercolor, gouache, pastels, paint pens and collage.
- Different Creative Exercises
- Mixed Media Painting
- Paint on a big canvas
- Talks about creativity and how to access our creative potential
- Guidance in identifying how your curiosity can trigger creativity
- Teachings about: color theory, texture, shapes, contrast, layering, composition, marks, transparency, tools.
- Learning how to prioritize your own creative fulfillment
- Dance, play, wonder, observe, explore…
- 10:00 – 12:00: Creativity exercises using mixed media
- 12:00 – 12:30: Catered lunch in the studio
- 12:30 – 18:30: Different painting techniques on 4 small (20x20cm and 23x30cm) canvases and 1 large canvas (70x50cm)
- 18:30 – 19:00: Conclusions and closing
Included in the Workshop Fee:
- 1 extra large canvas (50x70cm)
- 4 small canvases (20x20cm or 23x30cm)
- 3 Sheets of Yupo Paper for Alcohol Ink (A4)
- 1 large acrylic paper for creativity exercise
- Paints and consumable
- Vegetarian lunch -> Please advice us of any allergies right after booking
- Tea & coffee throughout the day
If there are additional materials you would love to work with you are welcome to bring them or buy at the studio.
Number of Participants
- The maximum number of participants for this workshop will be 8.
- We will be able to hold this workshop if at least 4 people sign up. If we don’t reach the required number we will of course issue you a full refund or try to find another date.