- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Alcohol Ink & Resin Workshop with Ana Paz (CANCELLED DUE TO ILLNESS)
Dezember 11, 2021 @ 13:00 - 17:00CHF110 - CHF120
Alcohol Ink & Resin
Join this fun and creative art workshop where you will get all the knowledge necessary to create your very own Alcohol Ink illustrations on sizes Yupo paper and special Alcohol Ink canvas. At the end you can embellish with resin one of your chosen artwork.
Explore limitless colours by creating your own palette. Integrate new substrates, new tools, along with mixatives, metallics and solutions. We will play through air, lift, resist, texture. I will show how to create your own compositions and influence the pigment in a desired shape. Extend your work through mixed media.
The workshop runs for 4 hours and you will have plenty of time to get familiarized with the fluid and very colorful nature of alcohol ink.
What you will learn:
- Knowledge and guidance to create your very own alcohol ink illustrations.
- Knowledge of how to draw/doodle with posca pens on alcohol ink and masking tape.
- How to work and create designs with resin which are embellishing and protect in the same time your alcohol ink artworks.
All materials are provided:
- different alcohol ink colours
- isopropyl alcohol
- up to 8 sheets of A4 Alcohol Ink Paper (Yupo Paper)
- up to 2 sheets of A3 Alcohol Ink Paper (Yupo Paper)
- 2 pieces of 20x20cm MDF Plates
- Resin to cover on eof your artworks on the MDF Plates
- Posca and gelly pens (for doodling)
- protection for your artworks
- rubber gloves
- Good to know: Plastic gloves are always needed when working with resin from measuring to finished paintings to protect hands. The room is always well ventilated while working with resin. A special breathing mask is not needed at this workshop based on the small amount of resin used in our very spacious studio and the limited participant number. Although the resin we use is certified non-toxic, out of extra caution, we do not recommend this workshop for pregnant women.
- Important: For optimal drying process and avoiding any changes to your painting, we recommend that you leave your artwork in the studio at least overnight and pick it up at later. Alternatively we can also pack it and ship it to you for an additional 15 CHF per parcel (payable at the workshop in cash or TWINT). If you want to take your artwork home right away, that’s definitely also possible but „at your own risk“ (needs to be transported as horizontal as possible).
What to wear:
Wear old clothes – long sleeves and pants – alcohol ink and resin can get messy and it does not wash off easily.