- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Mixed Media & Modern Resin Workshop with Ana Paz
Oktober 23 @ 13:00 - 17:30CHF130 - CHF140
Mixed Media & Modern Resin
This is the most modern and cutting edge Mixed Media and Resin Workshop.
You will learn how to create beautiful textures and designs using lots of new materials and tools. At the end you will have the opportunity to embellish your artworks with resin.
What you will learn:
- How to choose your color palette
- Collage composition– taking your ideas and create a balanced design
- Prepare your background and put design ideas down on paper.
- How to create different textures on different types of papers
- Collage texture – trimming
- Using mixed media for different effects and textures
- All about Crackle textures
- Cutting and adhering your textures
- Coating your artwork with RESIN
- Knowledge and guidance to create your very own Resin artworks
- Work with Resin – Preparations
- Safety Measures for the Processing of Resin
- Epoxy Resin Art Techniques
- How to achieve Noble Effects in Resin Art
- How to Remove Air Bubbles from Resin
- How to avoid Resin to get extremely hot
- Curing Process
All materials are provided:
- 3 pieces of 23x23cm MDF plates as a base for your work
- canvas clothes
- mixed media materials and tools
- casting resin (non-toxic artist resin MasterCast from Eli-Chem)
- heat gun
- isopropyl alcohol
- rubber gloves
- Good to know: Plastic gloves are always needed when working with resin from measuring to finished paintings to protect hands. The room is always well ventilated while working with resin. A special breathing mask is not needed at this workshop based on the small amount of resin used in our very spacious studio and the limited participant number. Although the resin we use is certified non-toxic, out of extra caution, we do not recommend this workshop for pregnant women.
- Important: For optimal drying process and avoiding any changes to your painting, we recommend that you leave your artwork in the studio at least overnight and pick it up at later. Alternatively we can also pack it and ship it to you for an additional 15 CHF per parcel (payable at the workshop in cash or TWINT). If you want to take your artwork home right away, that’s definitely also possible but „at your own risk“ (needs to be transported as horizontal as possible).
What to wear:
Wear old clothes – long sleeves and pants – working with resin can get messy
Keep in mind that the resin needs at least 1 day for a complete hardening and drying process.