Magic Minimalism: Botanical motive
December 15 @ 19:00 - 21:00CHF89 – CHF99
Imagine inviting ease into your creative process. Creating more with less and bringing mindfulness to the way that you approach your art.
In this workshop, you can! Join me and discover the freedom that comes from limiting your color palette and focusing on key elements within your work.
You’ll create a set of 2 paintings with watercolor, fun little details and learn how to draw botanical motives. Plus, I will share with you easy ways to create compositions, which can help you in other techniques.
What you will learn:
- Create an astonishing color palette
- Practice mixing your own colours . We’ll mix plenty of nourishing neutrals!
- Learn how to create subtle textures
- Discover the advantages of making small studies / working in a series.
- Add details including botanical drawings, inky line-work, paint pen patterns and loose pencil sketches.
- Create simple compositions and discover how easy this is
No Prior Painting Experience Necessary. If it’s your very first time painting, you might wanna calculate a bit more time to finish the painting. Also, we recommend to skip a detail or two and/or call for assistance when you need!
Step by Step Instructions, but you are always welcome to paint something else!
Two 300g watercolor paper and all Painting Materials Provided and Included in the Ticket Price
Medium: Premium watercolor colors by Marie’s.
Language of Instruction: English
Duration of the Event: ca 2hrs
Please note: This event will take place only if at least 4 people sign up 48hrs before the event. In case of cancellation, guests with a ticket will get a notification via email. The ticket can be refunded completely or rescheduled.